Thank you so much for your trust in our team to take care of your dental needs! Would you please be so kind as to create a short video (30 seconds or less) sharing your experience with Dr. Raborn, for use on our website and social media?
Recording instructions (for smart phones/mobile devices):
- Tap the ” Record or select a video file” button, and then tap “Take Video.”
- Once you’ve recorded your video, you may tap the play button to review your recording, or ” Retake” if you’d like to redo your video.
- Once you’re satisfied with your video, tap “Use Video.” Wait until the video uploads to 100% and says ” Done!”
Recording instructions (for desktops/laptops):
- After you click “record”, your browser may prompt you to allow drtimothyraborndds.com to use your microphone and camera; click “allow.”
- Click the red button in the lower left of the video screen to begin recording. When you’re finished, click it again to stop. You may view your recording by clicking the play button.
- You can record another video by repeating step two.
Three Tips To Look Awesome On Video
- LIGHT: Position yourself so that most of the light is coming from in front of you instead of behind you. If you have a window behind you, shut the blinds.
- CAMERA: Adjust your camera if it is too low or high. Your camera should be at eye level. Choose an area with a nice background. Frame yourself either waist or chest up, not your full body.
- SOUND: Barking dogs and slamming doors can be distracting! Find a quiet space to record, and shut the door.